The Missouri State Highway Patrol and other law enforcement agencies in Missouri have announced DWI checkpoints and DWI saturation patrols for the month of May, 2015
- Seat Belt Enforcement: Marion County, May 18th through 31st.
- St. Charles County Sobriety Checkpoint – Sometime in May, exact location not announced.
- Laclede County, and Phelps County Sobriety Checkpoint and DWI Saturation Patrols – Sometime in May, location and exact date not announced.
- Miller, Scott, and Caldwell County DWI Checkpoints: Sometime in May, date and exact location not known.
- Butler, Cape Girardeau, Scott, Stoddard, Dunklin, Pemiscot, and New Madrid, Cole, Livingston & Boone Counties: DWI Saturation Patrols throughout in these counties throughout the month of May.
- Hazardous Moving Violations Patrols in Miller County: Sometime in May. The project will target hazardous moving violations to include driving while impaired, exceeding the speed limit, improper passing, and aggressive driving.
- Interstate 29 in Andrew and Buchanan counties – increased patrols: looking for DWI and impaired driving, hazardous moving violations, and child seat belt restrains through May 30th, 2015.