The Missouri State Highway Patrol and other law enforcement agencies across Missouri have announced DWI checkpoints in Missouri for June, 2015.
- DWI Saturation Patrols: North St. Louis, Warren, & Ste. Genevieve Counties by Missouri State Highway Patrol Troop C in June.
- Clay County DWI Checkpoint: Preformed by Gladstone Police Department and Missouri State Highway Patrol.
- Jackson County DWI Checkpoint: by Kansas City, MO Police Department.
- Nodaway County DWI Checkpoint: Preformed by Missouri State Highway Patrol troop H.
- DWI Saturation Patrols in Miller County & Callaway County: Preformed by MSHP Troop F.
- Greene and Taney counties DWI Checkpoints: Preformed by MSHP Troop D.
- Hazardous Moving Violation Patrols in Barry and Greene counties: MSHP Troop D. Looking for DWI, speeding, seat belt violations, and hazardous driving.
- Hazardous Moving Violation Patrols in Butler County. MSHP Troop E and local law enforcement agencies.
- Wentzville DWI Checkpoint: Saturday, June 13th. By Wentzville Police Department with assistance from several other local police agencies.
These are only the announced DWI checkpoints and vehicle patrols. We often see more checkpoints than what is announced, so always have a sober driver!
Get locations of speed traps & DWI checkpoints: