The Missouri State Highway Patrol as well as other police departments have announced DWI checkpoints and safety operations for July, especially for the July 4th holiday weekend.
- July 2nd-5th: 20-Mile Trooper project on Interstate 70 and Interstate 44 all through Missouri. Looking for impaired drivers, speeders, and seat belt violations.
- Crawford County, Missouri DWI Checkpoint. Sometime in July, location not yet announced.
- Lake of the Ozarks DWI Checkpoint. Sometime in July, expected to be on the Independence Day holiday.
- Wayne County DWI Checkpoint. Date and location not announced yet. Hazardous moving violation patrols also throughout the month.
- MSHP DWI Checkpoints for July: Dates not announced: Adair County, Cole County, Camden County, Carter County, Christian County, Livingston County, Monroe County, and McDonald County.
- MSHP DWI Saturation Patrols: Butler, Caldwell County, Cape Girardeau, Scott, Stoddard, Dunklin, Pemiscot, Adair, Lewis, Monroe, Ralls, and Randolph, and New Madrid counties.
Many of these DWI checkpoints will check every single driver that goes through the sobriety checkpoint. We may see more DWI checkpoints than announced here.
Get locations of speed traps & DWI checkpoints: