Updated 8/28/15, 4:13pm The Missouri State Highway Patrol, as well as local and county law enforcement agencies have announced DWI checkpoints and saturation patrols in Missouri for August, 2015.
- Missouri State Highway Patrol DWI Checkpoints (exact dates not announced) for September in the following counties: Andrew County, Camden County, Franklin County, Jasper County (expected to be in Joplin), and Marion County.
- Springfield Police Department DWI Checkpoint – Saturday, August 22nd. Location not yet known. Checkpoint will be conducted with support from other local police agencies.
- St. Louis City: DWI checkpoint Friday, August 28th.
- Creve Couer – DWI Checkpoint Friday, August 28th, 10pm til 3am.
- O’Fallon – DWI Checkpoint Saturday, August 29th.
- Eureka – DWI Checkpoint Friday, August 28ths.
- Missouri State Highway Patrol DWI Saturation Patrols – officers will be heavily monitoring the streets for DWI violations in the following counties: Buchanan County, Macon County and McDonald County.
- Hazardous Moving Violation Patrols – looking for DWI, speeding, and seat belt violations in the following counties: Christian, Newton, Jasper, and Greene.
Many of these DWI checkpoints will check every single driver that goes through the sobriety checkpoint. We may see more DWI checkpoints than announced here.
Get locations of speed traps & DWI checkpoints: