- BWI (Boating While Intoxicated) Checkpoints – Lake of The Ozarks, Table Rock Lake
- Click It or Ticket Seatbelt Enforcements – Greene County (June 1-5), Jasper County (June 1-5), Lawrence County (June 1-5), Phelps County (Friday June 3rd),
- DWI Checkpoints – Camden County, DeKalb County, Lewis County, Newton County, Nodaway County, Randolph County, Taney County
- DWI Saturation Patrols – Chariton County, Lewis County, Randolph County, and Shelby County.
- Hazardous Moving Violation Saturation Patrols – Crawford County, Jasper County, Phelps County, Taney County, Webster County
- Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Project (MCSAP) – Cape Girardeau County
BWI Checkpoints involve police officers in boats stopping boaters and asking them to submit to field sobriety tests if the officer suspects the boat operator is intoxicated.
Hazardous Moving Violation Patrols involve officers stationed on high risk roads looking for any dangerous driving behaviors such as speeding, swerving, reckless driving, and driving while intoxicated.
MCSAP – Motor Carrier Saftey Assistance Project involves officers from the Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Division looking for commercial vehicles being operated in an unsafe manor.
Get locations of speed traps & DWI checkpoints: