Because Apple does not allow DUI checkpoint apps on their iTunes store, we have set up a different way to get NO MO DUI on your iPhone. Simply follow the instructions below.
- On your iPhone, go to http://mobile.nomodui.com
- You can add a link to NO MO DUI on your home screen so that it will open up just like a regular app.
- Tap the Share button on the browser’s toolbar — that’s the rectangle with an arrow pointing upward. It’s on the bar at the top of the screen on an iPad, and on the bar at the bottom of the screen on an iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Tap the Add to Home Screen icon in the Share menu.
- When promoted to name the shortcut, name it NO MO DUI if the name is not already listed.
- You can now access NO MO DUI on your iPhone just like any regular iPhone app.
Unfortunately, due to Apple’s refusal to allow DWI checkpoint apps in their store, our web based version of NO MO DUI for iPhone does not have the Record The Police (Audio or Video) feature. We apologize for the inconvenience.