A Missouri DWI charge can lead to the loss of your driver’s license, heavy fines and court costs, probation, jail time, and other consequences. If you receive a DWI you should contact a Missouri DWI lawyer to help you fight your charges.
Traffic Law Stop℠ – DWI Attorney Casey Coats
St. Louis Attorney Casey Coats has handled thousands of DWI and traffic ticket cases across Missouri. DUI lawyer Casey Coats will work with you to get the most favorable outcome possible for your DUI or DWI charges.
FREE Quote and Consultation – DWI lawyer fees start at just $550+.
Call: (314) 644-7102
Visit Website: www.TrafficLawStop.com
Visit our Office: 2601 S. Hanley Rd. Brentwood, MO 63144
If you DON’T hire an Attorney and you are CONVICTED of DWI in Missouri the consequences are serious and you face the following potential repercussions alone: (DWI Issues Are Different for CDL holders and Minors subject to Abuse and Lose laws).
- Criminal Record Conviction: Convictions may be discovered by prospective schools, employers, military, or professional licensing boards:
- 1st DWI: Can result in Class B Misdemeanor;
- 2nd DWI: Can result in Class A Misdemeanor – Prior Offender;
- 3rd DWI: Can result in Class D Felony – Persistent Offender;
- 4th DWI: Can result in Class C Felony – Aggravated Offender.
- Jail Time: Even a 1st DWI conviction can result in jail time:
- 1st DWI: Can result in up to 6 months jail time;
- 2nd DWI: Can result in up to 1 year jail time (Prior Offender);
- 3rd DWI: Can result in up to 4 years jail time (Persistent Offender).
THE CHOICE OF A LAWYER IS AN IMPORTANT DECISION AND SHOULD NOT BE BASED SOLELY UPON ADVERTISEMENTS.